For mobile billboard driver jobs, click here
WANTED – National Account Executives
do it outdoors media is the nation’s largest mobile promotions media company. We lead the way offering cutting edge, nontraditional out-of-home media and digital solutions. We have an opportunity for a dynamic, driven, hard-working person who enjoys having daily interaction with the movers and shakers of the national advertising world.
To do it outdoors, we’re looking for…
- Bursting with energy, passion and persistence
- Ability think on your feet – creatively and strategically
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) medical certification card
- Ability to recognize business opportunities and act on them
- An outgoing professional with the ability to interact with clients and customers, as well as with internal teams
- A relationship builder, NOT a sales person but a sales professional!
- Extremely organized, confident and determined to be the best at what you do!
- Be able to occasionally lift 35 pounds to waist level
- Willing to work hard AND have fun doing it!
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Build client relationships through interpersonal skills and account servicing
- Obtain appointments, follow up on leads, cold calling to generate opportunities for appointments
- Develop and conduct client and prospect presentations
- Generate advertising opportunities and sales proposals
- Generate new business
- Negotiate rates and secure contracts; assist with collections calls
- Communicate with Account Manager and Operations for planning and executing a smooth campaign
Base Pay plus aggressive commission program
B.A. degree in Business or Marketing or related field or equivalent experience and education
Must have prior sales experience, preferably, but not mandatory, in media sales experience working directly with advertising agencies and/or brands
- Basic computer proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding presentation skills
- Proven ability at selling services
- Proven ability to build new business
- Proficient at setting appointments from leads and cold calling
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow through
- Proven ability to sell large deals and to meet or exceed quotas
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Ability to travel anywhere from 25% – 50%; amount of time traveling depends on region covered
For consideration, please submit your cover letter, INCLUDING BASE SALARY REQUIREMENTS, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come Roll With Us – Mobile Billboard Drivers Needed
do it outdoors media, the nation’s number one mobile billboard advertising company, has a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys driving
What is so unique about driving for do it outdoors media?
Besides being able to say you’ve driven a mobile billboard truck…
- We are flexible.
- Drivers may drive only when we have campaigns in their hometown or they may accept campaigns in other cities.
- Some drivers work more than others, depending on where we have campaigns and how much each driver chooses to work.
- Our drivers may spend anywhere from a day to well over a month in one location – time to make friends all across the country!
- And you get to work independently with very little stress, as long as you do what is expected of you.
Our professional drivers travel to various cities nationwide and provide mobile billboard advertising services for local and national clients. They follow prescribed routes in our well-maintained, air-conditioned trucks while displaying the client’s billboard message. Lodging and per diem when traveling are provided. Fuel and tolls are covered. do it outdoors media is an equal opportunity employer.
- Be at least 23 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license
- Have experience driving a vehicle comparable to our 30′ straight truck that is > 13′ high
- Be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) medical certification card
- Have a demonstrated history of honesty, dependability, promptness and attention to detail
- Have a demonstrated history of safe driving
- Be able to read and write and comprehend in the English language
- Be comfortable with electronics / technology (i.e. e-logs, upload photos, electronic routing, communicate via email and text)
- Be able to occasionally lift 35 pounds to waist level
- Present a well-groomed appearance and demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Interact positively and professionally with co-workers and the public
- Be comfortable taking photos in the field for the client; the purpose is to capture the vehicle in vehicular and pedestrian traffic
Drug and Alcohol Policy
All job applicants at this Company will undergo screening for the presence of illegal drugs as a condition for employment. Our policy includes testing for marijuana. Applicants will be required to voluntarily submit to lab-based or Point-of-Collection urine, hair or oral fluid test at the Company’s sole discretion, and by signing a consent agreement, will release the Company from liability. Any applicant with a positive test result, or who adulterates or substitutes a test sample or who attempts to do so, will be denied employment at that time. Any applicant who refuses to be tested or to provide a sample to be tested will be denied employment at that time. The Company will not discriminate against applicants for employment because of past abuse of drugs or alcohol. It is the current abuse of drugs or alcohol, which prevents employees from properly performing their jobs that the Company will not tolerate.
Completing the Application (follow directions carefully)
This is a position that follows DOT regulations, so you must provide a complete 10-year work history and explain ALL gaps, beginning with the most current and working backwards (a supplemental application page is included to accommodate more employment history).
If you meet our criteria, you may be contacted so that we may set up a convenient time for a telephone interview.
Still have questions?? Give us a call at 888-852-9143 Ext. 101
Thank you for your interest in do it outdoors media!
Please Note: If using a mobile device, you will be prompted to install the third party Form Filler app or to continue in browser. For the best user experience, we recommend using Google Chrome web browser on a desktop computer.
ONLY fully completed applications will be considered.